Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sexy!!!

Wanna see some beauty? Not enuff with Miss Aqua Universe, Thailand now got Miss Jumbo Queen Universe...hahaha. Dun Miss out on the "JUMBO". Enjoyz...


The Contestants



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The Winner-182kg



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
More of the winner-look at her arms...my gawd!!!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
One word to described her-BIZZARD


Okie...i had enuff. I need to clear my supper
***go toilet vomit***

5 Comments:

At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whalaueh!! her upper arms bigger than my thighs leh!!

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Tok summore lah... nanti u marry one liddat baru tau! Muahahhahaha! :P

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

she'll suffocate you under her armpit. LOL

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006, Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

yalor angel was right dont kutuk kutuk la.......

if she richer than you?
you wan anot?

 
At Sunday, November 05, 2006, Blogger sotongking said...

Nyonya: My Gawd, just imagine the sweat under her armpit. Im sure pengsan even b4 my face touch her skin.

Pisang: I pay u la,u go rogol her!!! KNN!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home