Monday, July 24, 2006

Sayang....

Yesterday,as usual go to work at 10am but as usual oso late. Onli arrived at 11am. Since late edi so "kelentong" say go customer there collect money la. As soon reached office, the first thing to do read newspaper, after tat think very hard ***squezee the brain*** of wat to do for the rest of the day. Lucky me, my manager ask me if i'm free at 4pm. Without any delay, i replyed tat i'm totally his.

***cont to check-out ppl blog,reply,comdemn,complain,praise bla bla bla***

12.30pm, yahoo!!! lunch time, go out tarpao "cha siew fan". Lunch hour for me usually 2hrs at least but special day like yesterday i onli take 1hr.

After lunch,head on to factory. nothing to do over there oso, just smoke smoke,chat chat, drink coca-cola, check blog.

Finally 4pm, went to Petronas,KLCC with my manager. Meeting with "some ppl"
yada yada yada...end of story

On the way to the carpark, we havta walk thru Parcson(correct ar?) where there's lotsa cosmetics counters. As I just about to reach the lift, i caught a glimpse of a lady. When i try to focus on it, Mak ooi! Mak nyah la! So i fast fast turn my head and walk away like nothing happened. It was tat moment....tat freakin' moment

Sayanggggggg....


F*rk !!! immediatedly i can feel the cold right into my spine. I just got PAWNED

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*LOL*

If I called u, Sayangggggg, then how?

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger sotongking said...

Angel: I smack u on the arse cheek

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siapo dia Mak Nyah? Mak Enon ka?

Wahahahaha..

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

are you sure anot you the olny wan saw that mak nyah? dun sked us la 7th lunar month just begin la

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger frostier said...

hahaha.
u small heart one.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger sotongking said...

Ace: Mak nyah pun tak tau...
haih, yang ada kotek tapi pakai coli. I intro some to u la,let u mor mor them.

Pisang: Come think of it, abit look like hungry ghost-hungry for kukuchiao

Frostier: Apa diaaa....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home