Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Virgin Meme

Wuaah,everytime i enjoy seeing people doin meme. Some funny, some damn funny and some damn 9 lan funny. Tapi sekalang,my turn pulak kena cos AhPek tag 9 me,not enuff, Pisang oso tag me. Ai...

4 jobs that I would really stink at:

Aqua- 'cos I'm a real man.
Gay Lou - 'cos I prefer miao miao more than arsehole
Gigolo- 'cos I dun do it for money
PR - 'cos I dun like foreplay,wanna get into action immediately.

4 nicknames I made for meself.

Sotongking- 'cos it sounds like setokin
Blursotong- 'cos it's the english yersion of "mang tau wu ying"

Toroking- 'cos it's the yupunese yersion of "Sotongking"
Sotong- it's the short yersion of everything la...
diuz...where got so many nicknames

4 movies I can watch over and over again.

Ham tais onli-the rest watch 1 time fed up liao


4 alcoholic drinks I enjoy

Long Island
Illusion
Absolute Vodka-with Ribena?
Chivas

4 destinations I want to go before I go sell salted eggs.

Rumah Urut Kiew Kiew-wanna try out the dola dola full body massage
Nudist Colony-wanna see if my KKC can stnd up 24/7
Haadyai-i heard they can do wonders with their miao miao
Pulau Ketam-wuah...manyak ketam sana la

4 thing I do on weekends

TFK-tis one everyday la
ML-tis one oso everyday
Watch Movies-tis one oso everyday
Swimming-'cos the pool got lotsa lengluis in bikini


4 Celebrities I want to screw.

Latetia Casta
Shakira
Heather Graham
Angelina Jolie

4 Gadgets I would like to have.

Artificial Pussy-tis one veli portable,travel oso can bring along
Blow-up Ms.Bunny-tis one can give blow job
Licking Machine-tired la havta to stick the tongue out
Gigantic Dildo-after i kautim i wanna sleep liao,tis 1 let her kautim herself

4 Tags to the new bloggers.

No one to tag la...semua sodah kena

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like sotong very much wan hor. all your nickname got sotong wan.

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOii, rumah urut kiew kiew mana ada dola full body massage?
and I think Hupchai got la, fuiyoh..dis time must ajak AhPek and you go lo.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

hey there! i used to read u last time but i see u've deleted all the old posts... aren't u going back to the 'previous' mode again? ;)

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006, Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

sotong you can go to bredene in belgium.....

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006, Blogger sotongking said...

I heard sunway there got dola full massage la...
Find one day la,we go there riots.Lolx

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006, Blogger sotongking said...

angel: wat do u mean goin back to the previous mode? die lo,i dun remember u leh...
i dun even know i have a fan out there,wuahahaha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home