Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Morning Call

This morning i was awake by the sms alert. Someone send me a msg and blardy hell...it's in chinese. Being a banana,i cant read it...so dunno the content la. Tis make me damn "gan cheong" cos first of all i dunno who's the sender, secondly i dunno wat's the content and lastly there's no one to decode it for me. I tried to call the sender but no answer. On my way to office,i call again and he picked up. Told me he's Alan from Sentul and he's not free to chat on phone just sms will do. MGH!!! I whr got fren named Alan...
I was scrathcing my balls trying to figure out who the heck is he. When i reached office, i showed the msg to my fren and have him decoded it for me.

THE CONTENT

R u Plu, Can we be fren?



MGH KNN CCB....if girl then nevermind la. Tis guy dunno come from whr,got my number and want to be my fren. Niahai,he thinks im LeeHom meh??? I straight 1 la...

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wakakaka!!! you got a male anon sms sender. He like your bekside lar!! Next time got piao mei sms wan must share share ar!! mati mati oso i decode for you.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

What is "plu"?

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007, Blogger sotongking said...

Ace: piao mei no give u. Alan Hp wan ar??? kakaka...

Angel: Dunno. Person's name???

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

he dowan to be Leehom's fren. he oni wants to be your fren. kinda weird way to make frens, though.

 
At Saturday, April 07, 2007, Blogger R said...

plu stands for people like us. It's a term popularized by singaporean homosexuals to represent themselves rather than the more taboo word of gay/lesbians.

it's commonly used in malaysia as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home